With its famous rock, its tourist attraction and its artistic vocation, this village with striking contrasts charms with pleasure. At the bottom of a valley blocked by the immense cliff from which a waterfall falls, it occupies an important place among the Haut Var sites.
Not to be missed in Cotignac
– The rock with its cave dwellings
– The place du cours with its many restaurants and shaded terraces
– The original shops on the course and in the village streets
– The stroll of the little poucet (topo-guide Provence Verte)
– The Sanctuary of Our Lady of Grace
Website l’Office de tourisme de Cotignac
Website la ville de Cotignac
HIKING AND HIKING
from 2 h to 8 days. Western riding lessons. Pension for horses. Open from mid April to the end of November
COTIGNAC PEDESTRIAN HIKING
The list of hikes in Cotignac is offered to you by the Cotignac Tourist Office.